Business entity to trust for availing long-serving Industrial Bearings like spherical roller bearing, taper roller bearing. SXM bearings are widely used in mining, steel mill, agriculture industry etc. They are approved to be replaced SKF, FAG, TIMKEN etc.
Taper Roller Bearing HM801349/10
- Material Bearing Steel
- Ball Bearing Type Other
- Roller Bearing Type Taper
- Bushes Type Other
- Structure Taper Roller Bearing
- Seals Type Open
- Number Of Rows Single Row
- Supply Ability : 3000 Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10-20 USD ($)/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 1.00 - 100.00 USD ($)/Piece
- Single Row
- 2600 RPM
- 23000 Kilograms (kg)
- Around 12 Months
- Bearing Steel
- Taper Roller Bearing
- 3000 Piece Per Week
- 5-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Single Cage/ Wooden cage/ Pallet/ As required
- All India
- ISO 9001:14001 ISO 9001:2008
Taper Roller Bearing HM801349/10 included cup and cone. Cup is outer ring, Cone comprise rollers, cage, inner ring. And the inner ring with the rollers and cage can be fitted separately from the outer ring.The tapered roller bearings are generally used to support combined load mainly consisting of radial load. The carrying capacity of axial load depends on the contact angle of raceway of outer rings. The bigger the contact angle is, the stronger the capacity will be.
1.Metric single row tapered roller bearing
2.Inch single row tapered roller bearing
3.Double row tapered roller bearing
4.Four row tapered roller bearings
5.Paired single row tpered roller bearings
1. Less coefficient of friction, High limiting speed, Large size range, Variations of structure.
2. Tapered Roller Bearings are designed such like cup. Cone and rollers have tapered surfaces whose apexes converge at a common point on the bearing axis.
3. Single-row tapered roller bearing is able to carry radial and axial load in one directions simultaneously because an axial component of produced when this type of bearings loaded radically, two bearings are used together facing one another, or two or more bearings are matched and used.